Welcome to my blog ...

Redwood City, CA, United States
I've ridden approximately 60,000 travel miles since 1985, including seven trips across the country, four of them self-contained.

Friday, September 22, 2017

I've just updated this blog after years of inactivity.  I used it while on my summer journeys up to 2011: my second time participating in the American Lung Association's Big Ride Across America.  From then until this past summer my biking was limited to shorter rides: Bike Virginia in 2012 and then, after moving to the Bay Area, just lots of day rides in California, Nevada, and Washington State.  This past summer I was able to once again bike across the country, this time as part of Bike the U.S. for M.S., benefiting multiple sclerosis. I posted almost daily on Facebook because it was a lot simpler than blogging.  Since returning I've learned how such Facebook posts can be automatically added to this blog page, so I'll try that next time . . . down the road.  Meanwhile, the Facebook posts from this past summer, as well as a collection of the photos I took, are linked to this blog in the column on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment