Welcome to my blog ...

Redwood City, CA, United States
I've ridden approximately 60,000 travel miles since 1985, including seven trips across the country, four of them self-contained.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Tour de Rubenstein 2008 Rolls On Toward Mexico ...


Carol posing next to our decorated van


Riding in the Los Alamos Valley between Orcutt and Lompoc, CA



I took these profile photos in Cayucos, CA.

David Frankel from Washington, D.C.


Carol Tremble from Vermont


Steve Rubenstein from San Francisco


Maria Nardella from Washington State


Eric Knudson from Seattle


Alice Nelson from Rumson, NJ


Lenny and Louis from San Francisco


Me among the artichokes near Castroville, CA


Carol and me on the Big Dipper in Santa Cruz


After this trip I'm getting new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment